MERIDA eOne-Twenty 900E
- Hydro formed Prolite 66 aluminium with aggressive trail geometry and 120m rear wheel travel.
- Rockshox Super Deluxe R-A2
- Rockshox Pike RCT3, 130mm travel, B Boost
- DT Swiss HX1501 Spline one 35 boost
- DT Swiss HX1501 Spline one 35
- DT Swiss
- 27.5" Presta valve
- Maxxis DHR 2.8'' folding front, Maxxis Rekon 2.8'' folding rear
- Shift Switch XT, 11 speed, Di2
- Shimano XT Di2 RD-M8050
- Shimano E8050 hollow/CRE80-B 34 tooth
- Shimano XT, 11 speed, 11-46 teeth
- Drive Unit E8000
- KMC X11e
- XC pro alloy
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes with Ice-tech cooling, 203mm 6 bolt rotors
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Comp Oversize clamp, 35mm rise, 760mm wide
- Merida Expert SS 55mm long
- FSA NO.55EP neck
- Merida Expert
- Merida Expert clamp - allen key adjustment
- Rockshox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm
- Bike :21.4kg - Size :M(18") : w/o pedal
- Electric Bike
- Full Suspension
- e8000 motor
- eOne-Twenty 900E
Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM
Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you'll be convinced it is carbon.
CHAINSTAY POST MOUNT
Post mounted calipers fit directly for a strong and light connection whilst positioning the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle gives it extra protection and better distribution of braking forces.
Covers the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This applies to manufacturing and material defects and includes bikes used for racing.*A rider and equipment weight limit of 120kg applies.