MERIDA eOne-Twenty 800
- Hydro formed Prolite 66 aluminium with aggressive trail geometry and 120m rear wheel travel.
- Rockshox Super Deluxe R-A2
- Rockshox Revelation RC B Solo Air 130mm travel
- 15mm front hub, Shimano Deore, Boost standard, centre lock
- Merida Expert TP
- Black stainless steel
- 27.5" Presta valve
- Maxxis DHR 2.8'' folding front, Maxxis Rekon 2.8'' folding rear
- Shimano SLX, 11 speed
- Shimano XT M8000 Shadow+
- Shimano E8000/CRE80 34 tooth
- Shimano SLX, 11 speed, 11-46 teeth
- Drive Unit E8000
- KMC X11e
- XC pro alloy
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm rotors
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Comp Oversize clamp, 35mm rise, 760mm wide
- Merida Expert SS 55mm long
- FSA NO.55EP neck
- Merida Sport 5
- Merida Expert clamp - allen key adjustment
- Merida Expert Dropper, 30.9mm
- Bike :21.95kg -Size :M(18") : w/o pedal
- Electric Bike
- Full Suspension
- e8000 motor
- eOne-Twenty 800
Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM
Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you'll be convinced it is carbon.
CHAINSTAY POST MOUNT
Post mounted calipers fit directly for a strong and light connection whilst positioning the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle gives it extra protection and better distribution of braking forces.
Covers the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This applies to manufacturing and material defects and includes bikes used for racing.*A rider and equipment weight limit of 120kg applies.