MERIDA eOne-Sixty 9000 Gloss Dark Grey/Matt Black
- Carbon front triangle with easily removable integrated battery, satellite on/off switch, on-bike charging port and “thermo gate”
- Fox Factory Float DPX2
- FOX 36 Factory E-Bike+; Air; 160 mm travel; Tapered steerer; 51mm fork offset
- 29" / 27.5"
- DT Swiss Spline HX1501 ONE 30 boost wheelset; 30 mm inner width; 29" front and 27.5" rear
- Part of wheelset
- DT Swiss Spline HX1501 ONE 30 boost wheelset; 110 x 15 mm axle; Centerlock microspline
- DT Swiss Spline HX1501 ONE 30 boost wheelset; 148 x 12 mm axle; Centerlock microspline with Merida Comp TR axle including removeable lever, 6/4mm allen key
- Maxxis Assegai; 29" x 2.5 "; Kevlar bead - folding; 3C EXO+
- Maxxis DHR II; 27.5" x 2.6 "; Kevlar bead - folding; 3C EXO+
- Shimano Steps E8000 70NM motor, Shimano E8035 504 Wh battery
- 504 Wh
- Shimano E8000 colour display and Shimano E7000 mode switch
- Shimano XT
- Shimano XT RDM8100 Shadow+
- Shimano CRE80-12-B; 34 teeth with Shimano E8050 hollow crank
- Shimano M8100; 10-51 teeth; 12 speed
- Shimano Steps E8000; 70Nm motor
- Shimano CN-M8100
- VP; VPE-537
- Shimano XT
- Shimano XT; 4 piston hydraulic disc - Shimano RT-MT900; 203 mm rotor
- Shimano XT; 4 piston hydraulic disc - Shimano RT-EM910; 203 mm rotor
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Expert eTR; 780 mm wide; 20 mm rise
- Merida Expert eTR; 35 mm diameter; 0 degree rise
- Merida 1901
- Merida Expert CC
- Merida Expert TR; 30.9 mm diameter; 0mm layback XS: 125 mm travel - S/M: 150 mm travel - L/XL 170 mm travel;
- eBike - Full Suspension MTB
- Full Suspension
- Dragon tooth chainstay protector, Merida Multitool with saddle mounted box, carbon bottle cage
Forged aluminium part integrated into the headtube. Works like a chimney so hot air can rise up and escape. When riding, heat build up from the battery is not usually an issue, but if the bike was laid in the sun for a long time heat could build up.
Mixed wheel sizes to get the best of both worlds. 29" front wheel for better ‘roll over
performance’ with a 2.5" wide tyre for precise steering. 27.5" rear wheel with 2.6" tyres give
maximum traction and comfort. The smaller rear wheel size allows shorter chainstays for a more agile and playful character.
To prevent the fork crown hitting the down tube we use an ‘Internal Block’ integrated into the frame. A clamp is installed on the fork steerer. If the steering angle is too extreme the clamp hits the rubber protection block inside the frame. Just in case the clamp does rotate on the steere, there's additional rubber protection under the head tube.
The internal battery can be accessed easily, pulling a rubber strap, sliding forward the panel and opening, the battery can then be removed by a small turn of an Allen Key (provided). But the battery doesn't need to be removed as a satellite charging port can be used.
Two part battery cover, the outer layer reduces noise through its soft material and tight fit, while the hard plastic inner layer gives it the structural shape. Key components i.e. the rubber strap and o-rings, can be replaced. Almost all connection points between battery and frame have a rubber layer between them too.
BOTTLE BOSSES AND CABLE ROUTING
A new clamp system makes it easy to organise and route cables inside the downtube whilst also providing bottle bosses on the outside. Bottle cages can be put in two positions. The upper one must be used when a piggyback shock is mounted. For Gen II a bottle can be mounted to all frame sizes.
BATTERY WAKE UP
If the bike has not been used for more than 6 months, or when the battery of the on/off switch is empty (this battery is normally charged by the main battery) it's necessary to wake the battery up again, simply push a 4mm Allen key (on the Merida Expert TR axle) through the hole on the downtube and press the hidden button underneath
Covers the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This applies to manufacturing and material defects and includes bikes used for racing.*A rider and equipment weight limit of 120kg applies.