MERDIA eSpresso City 200 Steel Blue
The eSpresso family are extremely versatile coming in men's, women's and low step through city versions.
The eSpresso 200 uses the new Shimano Steps 5000 series 40NM motor with 418W battery.
It comes with a bluetooth interface to allow your mobile phone to act as your display.
- M (49cm)
- Technoformed 6061 aluminium frame with low step through
- Suntour NEX-PM-DS; 63mm travel
- Alloy quick release hubs, centrelock
- Suntour NEX-PM-DS
- Merida Comp TK
- Black stainless
- Continental RIDE TOUR 42c with reflective strip
- Shimano Altus rapidfire, 9 speed
- Shimano Altus RDM2000
- Shimano E5000 / CRE50 38 tooth
- Shimano CS-HG400, 9 speed, 12-36 teeth
- Drive Unit E5000
- KMC X9
- VP Components; VPE-891
- Shimano MT-200 hydraulic, Shimano RT10 centrelock rotors, 180 / 160mm
- Merida Expert TK
- Merida Expert TK, Oversize clamp, 35mm rise, 640mm wide
- Merida Expert TK, adjustable
- MERIDA 2346 Neck
- Merida Comfort
- Merida Expert clamp
- Merida Expert TK, adjustable; 30.9mm diameter, 15mm lay back, 40mm travel
- Electric Bike
- e6000 bikes
Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you'll be convinced it is carbon.
CHAINSTAY POST MOUNT
Post mounted calipers fit directly for a strong and light connection whilst positioning the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle gives it extra protection and better distribution of braking forces.
Covers the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This applies to manufacturing and material defects and includes bikes used for racing.*A rider and equipment weight limit of 120kg applies.