2020 MERIDA eOne-Sixty 500 SE
- Hydro formed Prolite 66 aluminium with aggressive trail geometry and 160mm rear wheel travel.
- Suntour TRIAir 3CR-M2
- Suntour Aion35 EVO LOR; Air; 160 mm travel; Tapered steerer; 51mm fork offset
- Shimano MT400-B; 110 x 15mm axle; 32 spoke; Centerlock front and Shimano MT400-B; 148 x 12mm axle; 36 spoke; Centerlock rear with Merida Comp TR rear axle including removeable lever, 6/4mm al
- Merida Expert TP; 38 mm inner width; 29" front and 27.5" rear
- Black stainless
- Front Lite-29x2.5-3.0, Rear Lite-27.5x2.5-3.0
- Maxxis DHR II; 27.5" x 2.6 "; Kevlar bead - folding; 3C EXO TR
- Shimano Deore
- Shimano Deore Shadow+
- Shimano CRE70-B; 34 teeth with Shimano E8000 crank
- Shimano HG500; 11-42 teeth, 10 speed
- Shimano E7000; 60Nm
- Shimano Steps E7000; 60Nm motor
- Shimano CN-HG54
- VP; VPE-537
- Shimano MT-520; 4 piston front and MT-500; 2 piston rear hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT30; 203 mm front and Shimano RTEM300; 180 mm rear rotors
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Expert eTR; 780 mm wide; 20 mm rise
- Merida Expert eTR; 35 mm diameter; 0 degree rise
- FSA NO.57/55E
- Merida Comp CC
- Merida Expert clamp
- Merida Comp TR; 30.9 mm diameter; 0mm layback S: 100 mm travel - M/L/XL: 125 mm travel
- E Bike
- Full Suspension
Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM
Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you'll be convinced it is carbon.
CHAINSTAY POST MOUNT
Post mounted calipers fit directly for a strong and light connection whilst positioning the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle gives it extra protection and better distribution of braking forces.
Covers the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This applies to manufacturing and material defects and includes bikes used for racing.*A rider and equipment weight limit of 120kg applies.